What is included? What is excluded?
When sailing through Turkey’s turquoise coast with us we believe in ensuring our guests are truly taken care of. However, so there are no unexpected surprises please see below our list of what’s included:
Private use of our Evita, Bavaria 45, or G. Yildizi boat. Each boat can accommodate up to 12 guests on day trips and 6 guests for Evita and 8 guests for G.Yildizi on overnight trips, along with a full crew.
- 3 delicious meals prepared daily by our on-board chef, as well as afternoon tea available on Evita and G.YILDIZI
- Free tea, coffee, and purified water.
- Use of our sea scooter, underwater camera, kayaks, SUP and snorkeling equipment available on Evita
- Harbour fees within Turkey, fuel and water.
- Wi-fi on Evita.
- A highly experienced crew on Evita.
What’s not included?
- Travel insurance. Owing to the nature of some of the activities undertaken on our trips, we must insist that all guests have their own full, comprehensive travel insurance.
- Harbour fees incurred as a result of travel to Greek-owned islands.
- Airport transfers. For a return transfer from Dalaman Airport we charge a fee of 200€ for 4 people and 300€ for up to 8 guests.
- Waterskiing and tubing are both available during your trip with us, but both incur an additional charge of 20€ for 15 minutes on the water.
- Any activities that have not been already discussed, including entry fees to ancient ruins, and scuba diving.
- If you are impressed by how well the crew looks after you and would like to leave a tip it would be much appreciated. 15% is the recommended amount.
- Other relevant points
- For advance bookings on overnight trips , made in a previous calendar year, 800€ is requested in order to assure your booking.
- For daily trips 100 € is requested to secure your booking through Pay Pal.
- In terms of payment, a 30% deposit is payable in the January of the year in which you have booked one of our boats, less the value of any holding deposit, or at the time at which the booking is made, if it is later in the year than January.
- The final balance, of 70%, must be paid in full, 8 weeks prior to us setting sail. This could be agreed during booking as well.
If you would like any further information regarding our prices simply call us on +90 542 731 23 58 or send us an e-mail to [email protected] and our team will be delighted to assist you in any way that we can.