Deneme Sayfası Türkçe
Kas is one of the rare locations in Turkey with its natural beauties still remaining unspoilt. Its pure, crystal clear waters and its beautiful underwater treasures fascinate us. The bays around Kas are unusually captivating with their beauties. Close to Kas, Guvercin Island is a spectacular place for its clear waters and the underwater shark statue. Another unique island is the set of Twelve Isles. Named after these 12 isles, the region is a noteworthy diving destination. Besides the splendid waters of this island, Kas attracts newcomers with several landmarks such as a cotton vessel wreck sunken in 1960s and the fascinating canyon. Kas also invites visitors with its countless charming and peaceful bays like Yarilgan Bay, Coban Bay, Sari Ot Island Bay, and Small Creek Bay. You can access these exceptional bays by Kas daily boat trips sailing from the marina. Kas boat rentals are very popular these days, but the crucial point is to choose the right boat for your needs. As a family-owned business, we assure you of a peaceful and comfortable boating vacation on our ideal boats. There are two options of Kas boat trips as you can pick Kas boat excursions or Kas yacht charters. You can organize the destinations as you wish and can spend more time in your favorite bay.
Firstly, please note that the itineraries of our private Kas boat trips are planned according to weather conditions, density of bays, and demands of our guests. Instead of anchoring at the same bays with other boats, we prefer different bays to give our guests a sense of comfort and freedom. Anytime during our boat trip, you can enjoy our watersports activities like water ski, ringo for an extra fee above the Kas boat trip price.
- Our boat trips begins at 09:00 or 10:00 in the morning, sailing from Kas Marina to our first stop: Yarilgan Bay.
- Following a half-hour trip on board, we arrive at Yarilgan Bay for our first swimming break. In this marvellous bay, you can enjoy the sea using our goggles and flippers available on deck. If you wish, we can take you to the Bat’s Cave just beside the bay, with our speedboat.
- You can observe the fish in the waters of this serene island using the goggles and flippers supplied from our boat, or have great moments doing activities like underwater camera, sea scooter, paddle board, kayak available on deck.
- After our one-hour break in Yarilgan Bay, we head to Twelve Isles. The prime step of our Kas daily boat trip, you can view the shipwreck, the fascinating underwater canyon, colorful fish, and matchless underwater beauties at Twelve Isles.
- As you enjoy the sea and explore the secret underwater life, whilst your all-organic lunch composed of delicious olive oil dishes and grills is being cooked.
- To have our lunch, we sail to Guvercin Island that has a calm bay. Besides being a fantastic lunch stop, the underwater shark statue is also a spectacular and unexpected point of interest.
- Following lunch, we head to Harbour Mouth Bay.
- After a 2-hour stay at Harbour Mouth Bay, we sail to Big Pebble Beach, famous for its chilly fresh waters.
- During our stop there, fresh fruit is served to you and our Kas daily boat trip will finish with arrival back at Kas Marina by 18:00.
- During our 8.5-hour Kas boat trip, you will both see many historical attractions and swim in the refreshing waters of the Mediterranean.