Kas Boat Trip
Kas is an unspoilt location in Turkey. Its pure, crystal clear waters and beautiful underwater treasures continue to fascinate us. The bays around Kas are captivating. Close to Kas, Guvercin Island is a spectacular place for its clear waters and look out for the underwater shark statue. Another unique island is the set of Twelve Isles. This is a superb place for diving and has a fascinating wreck to dive to and canyon. Make sure you visit the beautiful Yarilgany Bay, Coban Bay, Sari Ot Island Bay, and Small Creek Bay.
You can reach these bays on a day boat trip or if you want to spend longer by chartering a yacht. We provide a peaceful and comfortable excursion.
Firstly, please note that the itineraries of our private Kas boat trips are planned according to weather conditions, density of bays, and demands of our guests. Instead of anchoring at the same bays with other boats, we prefer different bays to give our guests a sense of comfort and freedom. Anytime during our boat trip, you can enjoy our watersports activities like water ski, ringo for an extra fee above the Kas boat trip price.
- Our boat trips begins at 09:00 or 10:00 in the morning, sailing from Kas Marina to our first stop: Yarilgan Bay.
- Following a half-hour trip on board, we arrive at Yarilgan Bay for our first swimming break. In this marvellous bay, you can enjoy the sea using our goggles and flippers available on deck. If you wish, we can take you to the Bat’s Cave just beside the bay, with our speedboat.
- You can observe the fish in the waters of this serene island using the goggles and flippers supplied from our boat, or have great moments doing activities like underwater camera, sea scooter, paddle board, kayak available on deck.
- After our one-hour break in Yarilgan Bay, we head to Twelve Isles. The prime step of our Kas daily boat trip, you can view the shipwreck, the fascinating underwater canyon, colorful fish, and matchless underwater beauties at Twelve Isles.
- As you enjoy the sea and explore the secret underwater life, whilst your all-organic lunch composed of delicious olive oil dishes and grills is being cooked.
- To have our lunch, we sail to Guvercin Island that has a calm bay. Besides being a fantastic lunch stop, the underwater shark statue is also a spectacular and unexpected point of interest.
- Following lunch, we head to Harbour Mouth Bay.
- After a 2-hour stay at Harbour Mouth Bay, we sail to Big Pebble Beach, famous for its chilly fresh waters.
- During our stop there, fresh fruit is served to you and our Kas daily boat trip will finish with arrival back at Kas Marina by 18:00.
- During our 8.5-hour Kas boat trip, you will both see many historical attractions and swim in the refreshing waters of the Mediterranean.